Thursday, March 29, 2012

yowsa ...The Return of Swamp Thing (1989)


I adore movies, and my love for this character quite possibly borders on insanity..
Sooo, while it is a hard film to love, it's even harder to hate..

I've chosen FIVE things I totally enjoyed re-watching this ridiculous little yarn..

FIVE - The suit - he looks pretty good, though I do prefer his 1982 face.

FOUR - Arcane is pretty fun, and much closer to the comic book character. Louis Jordan isn't taking it too serious, and neither should we.

THREE - Un-men. Nuff said..

TWO - Sarah Douglas, though she doesn't do much she is still URSA ...awesome.

ONE - It's a SEQUEL to a SWAMP THING MOVIE!!!
The fact that Wes Craven made one is almost unreal, but that it actually has a SEQUEL - Extraordinary, and there may yet be a third Swampy movie..
I'd like to DIRECT it. In fact, that part of the reason I do this crazy blog ..no joke.

I'd have put Heather Locklear on the list - she is a cutie afterall, but a plant might have turned in a better performance
...yowsa.

A.


No comments:

Post a Comment